Thanks to Didier Denamur
Thanks to Didier Denamur
We were able to end the year in style thanks to Didier Denamur, to the Coco Lodge Majunga team and to all the people who joined us. As promised, New Year’s Eve evenings were festive and gastronomic… with bar cocktails and tapas. Thanks to Didier Denamur !
His passage was only beneficial for Coco Lodge Majunga and her team. And it was even more so for our customers. The kitchen team had the opportunity to receive very good training. “These two weeks with Chef Didier marked great moments of sharing experiences” confirms Line, our leader.
Similarly, our waitresses and barmaids in the dining room have benefited from very enriching training with Didier Denamur. During these dozens of cocktail evenings, they learned to improve/innovate their technique and their know-how.
Now, you can taste the best cocktails in Majunga by the pool at the Bar Lounge Coco Lodge Majunga.
The meals were magical !
Customers enjoyed themselves. It must be admitted that the great professional passionate about cooking/bar, and hotel coach Didier Denamur lives up to his reputation.
And the cocktail bar and tapas evenings at 20 December 2020 to the 03 January 2021 made us dream. During these periods, 12 days, he assured gourmet cuisine for lunch and dinner with themed lunches and dinners every day, not to mention the cabaret dinners on Friday evenings.
Similarly, the kitchen team is not ready to forget the skills they were able to acquire thanks to Chef Didier Denamur. So we continue to serve the best meals.
Coco Lodge Majunga continues to move forward
Didier Denamur left us much more than his legacy.
After this big step, Coco Lodge Majunga continues to move forward. Certainly, the current situation with covid-19 is not easy, but we stay up and move forward. We are always ready to offer the best services to our customers. And we are always ready to welcome them safely and with a smile.
A little reminder about his topo
Didier Denamur is a great professional passionate about cooking/bar, and an internationally renowned hotel coach.
He set down his suitcases in MADAGASCAR ago 16 years.
Sixteen years dedicated to the hotel industry, his original profession since his beginnings at the AVIGNON hotel school during 3 years to obtain a BTH obtained in 1977.
He was trained in PARIS in the greatest kitchens TOWER OF MONEY, WELDER, THE QUAI D’ORSAY among others. very passionate, he then pushes the doors of the kitchens to discover the world of the bar, his second passion.
His first experience will be in the most famous bar : LE HARRI’S NEW YORK BAR PARIS, where all the great classic cocktails were born, an apprenticeship of 7 months to then join the bar of the “closerie des lilas” another institution …… then the Mousson in PARIS.
The ambition to transmit led him to mount “ HOTELS COACHING ». It is a company dedicated to coaching, setting up projects and training.
At the same time, the passionate man works for tourism and ecology in the country.
And his commitment to underprivileged children drives him to create “ THE CHILDREN OF THE JACARANDA » a non-profit association to help vulnerable children in ANTSIRABE.
We are now both :
- A very beautiful hôtel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. We can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, boy-girl stag, marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- A 4×4 rental company and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide, who can insure all your transfers, for example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, but also from Nosy Be to Majunga.