One year of covid-19 in Madagascar
Day to day, one year of covid-19 in Madagascar, the 20 March 2020 to the 20 March 2021.
The 03 first cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Madagascar, exactly a year ago today, the 20 March 2020. President Andry Nirina Rajoelina will address the nation tonight at 8 p.m. on the national TVM channel.
One year already, and it's not over yet !
The people of Madagascar have been living at the rate of the health emergency for a year now..
A parenthesis that is far too long and which one would never have imagined would be possible. One year that deprivations and restrictions accumulate, much to the chagrin of a freedom that we can't even imagine. But also a year that we are all actively fighting against this virus that never ends.
Coco Lodge Majunga encourages you to continue to be vigilant.
Stay safe. Set, we'll hold on !
On our side, we're doing everything we can to survive, for tomorrow, because this world is going to be back to normal, that's for sure !
We must hold on and when life finally returns to normal, then it will be time to tighten up very tightly at each other, to relive ENFIN 🙂.
The President of the Republic returns to the screen
On the occasion of this anniversary, head of state Malagasy, Andry Rajoelina has given an appointment to the Nation tonight in 20 hours. The show will be broadcast on national channels, RNM and TVM.
In any case, the return of the coronavirus epidemic would be at the centre of its intervention.
This announcement reminds us of the memorable statement by the Head of State, the 20 March of last year. The same situation is still experienced today with the resurgence of positive cases to the coronavirus pandemic. The date of the 20 March is therefore again to mark in everyone's agenda to hear the presidential message. It remains to be seen whether it will announce new measures to combat the spread of the pandemic.
Decisions made, Wednesday, Council of Ministers, have already highlighted the broad lines to follow in dealing with the upsurge in. The gathering of more than two hundred people is prohibited. Barrier gestures such as wearing a mask are mandatory.
Almost all the instructions imposed on the Nation when the first cases were discovered are again recalled. However, the population is also waiting, Tonight, further explanation of President Andry Rajoelina's speech.
Anyway, Prime Minister Christian Ntsay reassured the public that containment is not the government's priority. Development sectors struggle enough to get back on track.
(Source : The Madagascar Express 19/03/2021)
Stay careful !
Reminder, we're all at once :
- A very nice Hotel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. We can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, boy-girl stag, marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- A 4×4 rental company and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. They can provide all your transfers, for example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, but also from Nosy Be to Majunga.
Every Friday night, we organize a Cabaret Diner with a special poolside menu.