Here we go for the second fortnightly contest
The first draw took place this morning (https://www.facebook.com/Ericolac/videos/10164871017745503). The lucky winner #8217 is Mr Gary CHEUK.
It's up to you to play for the second fortnightly contest …
It starts today and ends in two weeks. The next draw will therefore take place on Tuesday 23 February 2021.
Read the instructions
Before you send your response, take the time to read the instructions.
We make the ads on our Facebook page (COCONUT LODGE MAJUNGA) all the 15 days. A question that can be answered on our website.
Here are the instructions for this second contest :
First, you have to enter our website. Normally, if you read this article, is that you're already there.
Then, enter the menu “Restaurant”. And tell us what champagne Coco Lodge Majunga offers on its menu.
Send your response by email to the #8217 address “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your full contact details, before Tuesday 23 February 2021.
Enter our contest and win a full night's board night to 02 people on random draw.
It's so simple and without any commitment.
Note that :
- Only those who have answered the question correctly will be registered dans la liste des participants. The wrong answers therefore lead to disqualification. A participant is only entitled to one answer on each competition session.
- To be admissible, The answer must meet the deadline imparti dans l’annonce du concours.
- If the winner is not on Majunga, he gets a Voucher (a good) Valid 6 month, or he can offer his lot to someone of his choice on Majunga.
- To guarantee the authenticity of this competition, The draw will be made by a judicial officer, Master Rakotonjanahary Lalatiana Christmas.
- There will be a contest every 15 days with a different question each time.
The most romantic Valentine's Day at Coco Lodge Majunga
14 February is approaching ... we already have everything ready to make you spend a unique day/evening on this occasion. Here's the Valentine's Day menu at Coco Lodge Majunga :
Cocktail for her (Lady in RED) & him (Mojito Passion)
Raviolis of the princes of the Indian Ocean with armoricaine sauce
OR Verrine gourmet with dried magret
Norman aphrodisiac St Valentine's Day hole ...
Duo of red mullet and lobster in tournedos, marine emulsion and Indian rice
OR Chateaubriand of perigourdin duck, mashed vanilla potatoes.
The all chocolate love pyramid, melting heart with mango, island grout
MOKARABIA coffee with Robert chocolate
A menu in Ar 75 000 per person, all-inclusive, excluding drinks.
Bon Appétit and Happy Valentine's Day to all !
Check out our offers and promotions at Coco Lodge Majunga
- Promotion for all Majungais : Up to the 20 February 2021, we offer the FREE double room to all residents in Majunga, who come for a nice dinner and breakfast at the Hotel's gourmet restaurant Coco Lodge Majunga, including cabaret dinner parties every Friday night. You only pay for what you consume without any minimum.
- Every Friday night : a Cabaret Dinner with musical animation, to discover our kitchen by the pool.
- Country breakfast made up of various deli meats, miscellaneous cheeses, Jams, honey and salted butter, every Wednesday morning from 06 hours.
- Every day, lunch menu in Ar 25 000, Entry formula + Dish or dish + Dessert. The restaurant is always open including Sunday.
- Every day from 14 hours : Free pool afternoons (Pancakes, Waffles, sambos, plate of fries, ice creams and drinks at discretion).
We are now all at once :
- A very nice Hotel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. We can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, boy-girl stag, marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- A 4×4 rental company and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. They can provide all your transfers, for example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, but also from Nosy Be to Majunga.
Follow us on “Sesame” and get more and more discounts …