COVID-19 VACCINE : MADAGASCAR WILL PLACE ORDERS
As expected, President Andry Rajoelina consulted with members of madagascar's National Academy of Medicine before making his decision. Vaccine against Covid-19 : Madagascar to place orders.
State gives green light to integrate vaccine into coronavirus pandemic response protocol.
After a few weeks of "observation", State takes decision to include vaccination in coronavirus protocol. The arguments of the National Academy of Medicine of Madagascar (ANAMEM), convinced state decision-makers, including Andry Rajoelina, President of the Republic.
"We will identify and use vaccines that can counteract the variant that is rampant in Madagascar", reports the press release issued by the Presidency of the Republic. The missive adds, « … vaccination is a choice and will not be imposed".
Deciding on an additional protocol to strengthen the response to the second wave of coronavirus spread is the subject of the meeting chaired by Andry Rajoelina, in Iavoloha. A second wave which, in the words of the President of the Republic, is "virulent". D ’ immediately, However, there was talk of the appropriateness of using vaccination.
Vaccine against Covid-19 : Madagascar to place orders. But what vaccine exactly ?
"The observation is that 80%, Or 90% existing vaccines would be ineffective against the South African variant", declared the President.
The head of state adds, "So far, there is no evidence that the vaccine stops the spread of the virus". In addition to efficiency, the risk of side effects, Vaccine conservation, organizing a vaccination campaign, monitoring of vaccinated people is, also, Topics discussed, in Iavoloha. Andry Rajoelina, including, discussed the AstraZeneca vaccine debate, or, the fact that some vaccines require preservation unless 70%.
After the debates, then,, the use of the vaccine has been, while maintaining theuse of the CVO Plus capsule in the national protocol for the prevention and treatment of coronavirus.
The state is, Visibly, convinced of theCovid-Organics against the original strain of the virus. ANAMEM also does not dispute this idea, according to the statement of the Presidency of the Republic. A scientific committee will be, to support the Ministry of Public Health in the implementation of yesterday's decision..
The communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic does not give, However, no more detail. Sticking to the recommendations in the letter signed by the President of ANAMEM, Vaccination campaign should first concern medical personnel, "by combining strict surveillance and pharmacovigilance measures". Only after it will be extended to the entire population, always on the basis of volunteerism.
In its missive, ANAMEM, Nevertheless, laid three prerequisites for vaccination :
- First, "identify the variants or variants that are rife in the country", by testing at least 10% of the population.
- Then, "installing a cold chain for national vaccination in record time".
- And, "identify the most appropriate vaccine or vaccines(X) Varying(s) This(s) in our country as well as the corresponding diagnostic tests".
(Source : The Madagascar Express of the 26/03/21)
Take good care of yourself and yours !
We are all at once :
- A very nice Hotel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. We can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, boy-girl stag, marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- A 4×4 rental company and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. They can provide all your transfers, for example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, but also from Nosy Be to Majunga.