air transport : Air Madagascar's Business Plan Dubbed
Air Madagascar's Business Plan Dubbed. On a show of a set of a private television channel, Roberto Tinoka Raharoarilala, Minister of Transport and Meteorology raised many hot topics from his department. He remains optimistic about the future of Air Madagascar.
New business plan
During this broadcast, the Minister spoke about the proposed solutions to send Air Madagascar to other skies.
« The receivership of Air Madagascar on 14 October, with the verdict of the Commercial Court on 18 September, was the first step in Air Madagascar's new business plan. There will be several, to save this Crown corporation under the name of Madagascar Airlines, who now ensures its exploitation"
"With this legal procedure, without going as far as outright liquidation, this is the fate of other companies under the tutelage of the state," explains Tinoka Roberto.
He goes on to explain that " this procedure and this judicial provision will make it possible to bring together Air Madagascar's creditors and negotiate the payment deadline of their assets ».
Cause of the bankruptcy of Air Madagascar
Air Madagascar went bankrupt due to poor decision-making. Among others, ATR rental 72 of Air Austral is one of them. An aircraft that was not adapted to the altitude of our airport or the climate of other parts of the country. We had rented this plane to 193 000 dollars per month. While it exists, for the same type of device, prices half as expensive as these 193 000 $.
Advantages with the judicial reorganization of Air Madagascar
"The receivership has made it possible to terminate the strategic partnership contract with Air Austral, without incurring heavy financial penalties".
In any case, the recovery plan provides for the use of the services of an Embraer 190 Type 2 for national and regional air traffic. "More adapted to our needs and easy to make profitable" pleads Mr. Minister Roberto Tinoka.
Rise in the price of Paris-Antananarivo marbles
The minister confirmed that since the gradual opening of the Malagasy border, no increase in ticket prices occurred with Madagascar Airlines. Yet, what is the difference between current prices, and those before the health crisis ?
Madagascar Airlines : a weekly flight between Paris and Antananarivo
Since the beginning of January, Madagascar Airlines now operates only one flight per week between Paris and Antananarivo.
The Minister explained this frequency of theft. He does explain that this decision is for health security ».
We are both :
- One Hotel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered. And we offer Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese, pizzas and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. In addition, we can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, … Even a bachelorette party, or a marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- One 4×4 and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. We can insure your transfers to all Madagascar. For example, from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, Nosy Be to Majunga, even between Antsiranana and Majunga.