FIRST LADY'S NATIONAL TOUR
For the promotion of Malagasy women!
As the 08 March, International Women's Day, First Lady's national tour continues to promote Malagasy women.
Despite the current Covid-19 context, The First Lady will not fail to promote women to celebrate International Women's Day this year.
Mialy Rajoelina, which advocates for the emancipation and empowerment of women, conducts a national tour, to honour each of them.
She decided to come to every provincial capital.
"In the current context, there will be no displacement of people, in the regions. We prioritize health above all else. It is important to me to support women to help them promote themselves, emancipate, so that they are self-sufficient", can be read on the official page of the fitia association.
The first lady started her marathon in Toamasina and Antananarivo, Monday 01ER March. In Antananarivo, she chose to visit the Workshop Made for a woman, a company that employs women, some of whom are victims of violence. The Fitia association works with this company to provide training and psychological support to these women. They make objects for women, like bags, Clothes, hats, in raffia.
Passage to Majunga
And the caravan continues.
After Toamasina, Toliara and a stint in Fianarantsoa, delegation led by the First Lady of Madagascar, Mialy Rajoelina, set sail for Mahajanga, yesterday.
The women's associations of the City of Flowers were not left out and were spoiled by the team of the Fitia Association.
Independent woman, Autonomous, it is always in this line of sight that the Actions of the First Lady continue. As she has often insisted, during his speeches, her contribution and support for women is not limited to the celebration of Women's Day, but, it's on a daily basis and throughout the year.
In Antsahabingo, Mialy Rajoelina inaugurated the landing and fish processing unit. She was with Lalatiana Andriantogarivo, Minister of Communication and Culture. It is the FMMA association that has benefited from this support through the endowment of materials. Among others, they received freezers, solar panels, smoking room, in addition to a newly built space. FMMA or Fikambanan'ny Mpanjono Mivoatra Antsahabingo.
In Mahajanga, women are very involved in the marketing of fish and this support is more than beneficial for them. "I am at your side to support you because I am aware of the hard work of your. To carry out your income-generating activities, you will benefit from training", launched Mialy Rajoelina.
We support any activity that promotes women's emancipation and gender equality. "Women are born free and remain equal to men in law", a quote from Olympus de Gouges.
Reminder, we're all at once :
- A very nice Hotel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. We can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, boy-girl stag, marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- A 4×4 rental company and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. They can provide all your transfers, for example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, but also from Nosy Be to Majunga.
Take part in our contest and win on a draw a full-board night's offer for 02 people.