Mahajanga : An appendix of the Alliance Française on the site of “Majungasaurus Mall”
Mahajanga : An appendix of the Alliance française on the site of “Majungasaurus Mall”
Thanks to the partnership with the president of the company Vison Madagascar (ViMa), owner of the site “Majungasaurus Mall” (ex plants from Sotema), an annex of the Alliance Française is installed there.
Inauguration of the Alliance Française annex in Tanambao Sotema
The inauguration ceremony of the Tanambao Sotema annex of the Alliance Française de Mahajanga took place on 21 last june. The Ambassador of France to Madagascar presided over this ceremony. A team from Coco Lodge Majunga was also on hand to honor this moment..
Very lively and very touching speeches from the authorities marvelously marked this official ceremony.. There were also great performances by talented young artists from Majunga city and the Tanambao Sotema district. (dancers, musicians, …).
The ceremony was then followed by a visit to the new premises and the opening of the photo exhibition. “Views on the inhabitants of the Tanambao Sotema district”, set up by the photo club of the Alliance Française de Majunga.
Following the summary of the representative of the Alliance Française de Mahajanga, Mrs. Chrystelle Lafaysse, educational and sports centers, leisure and cultural complexes and shopping centers bringing together sales and service activities will also be set up there in the coming years.
Thank you to the Vision Madagascar Group and the Alliance Française de Mahajanga !
Zouzar Bouka, the president of Madagascar Mink Group who lived all his childhood in Mahajanga endorsed the values supported by the Alliance Française. He accepted the installation of this annex of the Alliance Française on the site of Majungasaurus Mall. A site destined to become an area of socio-cultural and economic facilities.
Vision Madagascar is also considering the project of receiving the French school of Mahajanga within the Majungasaurus Mall.
Design studies are already at an advanced stage. Also, we have already started negotiations with the authorities of the city of Mahajanga, including the Governor of the region, the Prefect of Mahajanga and the team of the urban municipality of Mahajanga.
If all goes well, the French high school of Mahajanga will open its doors there at the start of the school year 2024.
Congratulations from the Coco Lodge Majunga team !
We are both :
- One hôtel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese, pizzas and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- An organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. In addition, we can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, … Even a bachelor/bachelorette party, or a marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- A 4×4 rental company and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. We can insure your transfers in all Madagascar. For example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, from Nosy Be to Majunga, even between Antsiranana and Majunga.