Destination Madagascar with Air Austral
Destination Madagascar with Air Austral
Faced with a gradual reopening of borders and the easing of travel restrictions for the countries and islands of the Indian Ocean it serves … Air Austral is gradually resuming flights on its regional network for the end of the year period. A resumption after several months of suspension due to the context of the health crisis. Destination Madagascar with Air Austral.
This recovery will be done in compliance with the health formalities in force in each destination..
Gradual reopening to Madagascar from 26 October 2021
Air Austral has just announced to its customers the resumption of its flights between Reunion and Antananarivo as of this 26 October 2021. A resumption of flights at the rate of 2 weekly frequencies, Tuesdays and Fridays.
The other destinations of Madagascar (Nosy Be, Tamatave, Toliara & Fort Dauphin) offered by the company remain suspended at this stage, pending the decisions of the Malagasy authorities.
Air Austral did not forget to recall that : “Entry to the destinations mentioned above is subject to a strict health protocol. »
For the case of Madagascar, the authorities keep security as a watchword.
The current travel conditions set out the following mandatory measures :
- Presentation of the negative result of an Rt-PCR test carried out 72 hours before boarding ;
- The presentation of a reservation certificate for 2 nights with the payment of at least one night for confinement ;
- Performing an Rt-PCR test on arrival in Madagascar. It is the responsibility of the traveler (25 EUR) ;
- The airport-hotel transfer is provided by an approved shuttle, at the expense of the traveler ;
- Presentation of a confinement commitment letter until the test result is obtained ;
- Filling in a travel tracking form after the confinement period ;
- In the event of a positive Rt-PCR test result on arrival, a confinement of 14 days will be set up. It will be the responsibility of the traveler
To find out more about these flights, you can go to the site Web d’Air Austral, or contact them at :
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : +261 33 37 816 02-24
- Branch opening time : 08h30 to 12h00
And if you wanted to go to the provinces ?
If you want to go to the provinces, as in Majunga - Boeny - Mahajanga, Coco Lodge Majunga can provide your transfer from Antananarivo.
As it is necessary to spend two nights in Tana, we have restaurant hotel partners, who we work with, including The Chat'O located at 500 meters from Ivato International Airport, where you land ! 0 traffic jam !
And Le Chat’O is indeed an establishment authorized to receive quarantined passengers.
We take care of everything, you don't care about anything .
As soon as the lockdown is over, departure at 7 hours in the morning, after a good breakfast, for an arrival at 18 hours in Majunga … before dark.
This journey of 560 kilometres in 10/12 hours, depending on the frequency of stops (photos, lunches and breaks…) is completely safe and really very friendly, both the landscapes crossed are beautiful and very different.
There are all the comforts on board, nothing to do with bush taxis (MalagasyCar), with wifi and safe drivers, careful and well trained.
The cost is also very affordable., to 20 euros per person for the outward journey and the same for the return.
There is also the possibility of a private car for you alone, up to 6 maximum people, to euros 150 the car.
Reminder, we're both :
- One hôtel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese, pizzas and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. In addition, we can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, … Even a bachelor/bachelorette party, or a marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- A 4×4 rental company and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. We can insure your transfers in all Madagascar. For example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, from Nosy Be to Majunga, even between Antsiranana and Majunga.