csf : Congratulations Irma !
csf : Congratulations Irma LARROQUE ! A dynamic former member of the executive team of theORTBoeny (Boeny Regional Tourism Office) as Deputy Director, she stands out for her talents as an artist #8217.
This is great news that we are looking forward to at this difficult time... Positive... Let's stay positive !
Toutes nos félicitations !
A Majungaise stands out by receiving a Special Mention at the 15th edition of Songs Without Borders. Failing to be a winner, she says she is satisfied.
Aged 38 years, Irma LARROQUE Orelysse Raharinantenaina, won the Grand Jury's Special Mention at the 15e edition of the International Songs Without Borders Competition (csf) This year.
This is an international songwriting competition in French, intended for a hundred and thirty countries, around human rights and freedom of expression. For each edition, a different theme is proposed in connection with "Tell me ten words". The theme of this edition was "Need for air". The contest is open to all, 1,000 participants from 15 hundred and five countries took part in the competition.
Thanks to his text entitled "Take Me", she received the Special Mention of the Grand Jury.
"Thank you CSF ! This mention is, For me, a great encouragement to keep writing".
#8217 Where does this passion come from? ?
“The passion for reading and writing came to me quite early, writing for my classmates. I then told, in a secret notebook, my life and my vision of the world.” tells Irma in CSF-15.
“En 2019, I had the chance to share this passion through a short story for children that today is part of the book " Diary Nofy » (A Diary of Dreams, book for children in rural malagasy schools).
And then, there's music... I'm listening, I sing, I play ... for a very beautiful Malagasy proverb says : "a work done by singing will be completed without even realizing the heaviness of the task."”
Madagascar, access to books can be #8217 difficult, especially for children from rural and/or remote areas. Books, local or foreign manufacturing, are sold at prices inaccessible to the popular mass.
It's hard to find books in the Malagasy language, yet supposed to be a vector of national culture. The main objective of this initiative is to contribute to improving the quality of education by providing better access to books in rural areas.
(Source : The Madagascar Express)
Life goes on
A big THANK YOU and good luck to the entire executive team, as well as all orTB members.
Despite the difficulties, we keep moving forward. We're open and continue to improve our services.
Découvrez nos offres et promotions « Here ».
Reminder, we're all at once :
- A very nice Hotel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes and waffles available at all hours,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 90 people. We can receive themed lunch/dinner, engagement, wedding, anniversary, boy-girl stag, marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- A 4×4 rental company and quads (all geo-located with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. They can provide all your transfers, for example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, but also from Nosy Be to Majunga.