5th Economic Forum of Mayotte
5th Economic Forum of Mayotte
The 30 November to December 1 2022, Mayotte Departmental Council and ADIM (Mayotte Development and Innovation Agency) launches the fifth edition of the Mayotte Economic Forum. The hotel ★★★ Restaurant Gourmand Coco Lodge Majunga will be present there, and invites you to participate too.
“Mayotte, Future Regional Economic Hub »
The Departmental Council and ADIM continue their operation to attract investors for the development of the territory. This 5th edition of the Mayotte Economic Forum will take place over two days of discussions.
The forum which welcomes several hundred people each edition has the desire to enhance the territory. Thus, for this edition 2022, the forum offers to promote the economy of the territory and the region through a theme that highlights regional cooperation : “Mayotte, Future Regional Economic Hub ».
This event aims to promote the economic image of Mayotte with regional investors, national and international and also to present the major prospects for economic development and partnership with the territory in the region.
Beyond the economic development of Mayotte, this forum will also allow build relationships and to increase cooperation between the different partner countries or territories in the Indian Ocean region, notably Reunion Island., The Comoros or Madagascar.
Meet COCO LODGE and other companies in the Indian Ocean
Actually, Coco Lodge Majunga (Hôtel★★★ Restaurant gourmand, Bar Lounge, Swimming pool, Tour operator, hotel workshops and conferences – Travel and tourism services company) will be present at this 5th edition of the Mayotte Economic Forum. He will be represented by Mr Eric PETITJEAN, its manager-owner, as well as a strong delegation from the CEOI (Crossroads of Entrepreneurs in the Indian Ocean), headed by its President Mr Xavier Desplanques.
Also member and representative of the CEOI (Crossroads of Entrepreneurs in the Indian Ocean), of the FHORM (Federation of Hoteliers and Restaurateurs de Madagascar) et of the CTM (Madagascar Tourism Confederation), Coco Lodge Majunga attaches great importance to trade and economic development within the Indian Ocean.
To the program
This forum is built on a time of exchange and presentation. Workshops between professionals, support structures, financiers and intercommunities will be organized on the sidelines to promote the economic development of the territory and the regional ecosystem.
On the program for these two days, there will be thematic workshops, but also several moments of exchanges and conferences.
As in particular “Thinking about the hub of Mayotte”. Think about Mayotte in your region, elements for reflection and comparison with other territories. The themes of “food autonomy” or " Innovation as a catalyst for attractiveness and economic development”.
“Mayotte, actor in its development »
Other than this forum, always within the framework of supporting Mahorese companies in their development of skills and the promotion of the attractiveness of the territory, ADIM, Mayotte Development and Innovation Agency, in partnership with the departmental council also organizes the 28 November 2022 an event called “Mayotte, actor in its development ».
This is an action aimed at local businesses. An event which is repeated every year and whose main objective is to reflect on “the Mayotte of tomorrow”.
During the day, project leaders will be able to meet the supporting structures, consular chambers, the banks, intermunicipalities, state services as well as artisans.
Yes, we're both :
- One hôtel★★★ with 18 spacious comfortable rooms,
- One gourmet restaurant with a beautiful wine cellar, whiskies, rums and champagnes with a capacity of 60 Covered, offering Malagasy cuisine, French, Lebanese, pizzas and seafood specialties,
- Un bar piscine with cocktails, "tsakitsaky", pancakes available at any time,
- One organizer of events and conferences with 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate between 30 and 90 people each. In addition, we can receive themed lunches/dinners, engagement, wedding, anniversary, … Even a bachelor/bachelorette party, or a marriage proposal, …
- A travel and tourism services company (License C),
- One tour operator (B license),
- And a 4×4 rental (with valid liability insurance) and with graduate drivers guide. We can insure your transfers in all Madagascar. For example from Antananarivo airport to Majunga, from Nosy Be to Majunga, even between Antsiranana and Majunga.